Life's great journey is made up of day by day delights.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

I did it! I did it!..well......kind of.....

As you can see, I have finally started to figure out how to beautify my blog! I have only taken baby steps, mind you, but at least it's something. However small it may be I am still counting it as an accomplishment for the day. Gold star for me! The sad thing is that I thought making the banner was hard.....if that was hard then the rest of this might be nearly impossible. So what now? Mission Impossible, I say. Mission Impossible. Sure, I may not have some cool secret agent type gadgets or balls of fire blowing up behind me in the far distance but I do have one thing that Tom Cruise never had...color coordination. Ok, who am I kidding? The man probably has that too. haha

Moving on to some quickie updates:
*Eric and I seem to be more in love every single day! He makes my heart go "thump, thump....thump, thump." He's so dreamy! ;-)
*We had a crazy weekend in Cincinnati that involved long car rides, barbecued bologna, major allergies, Fritsch's Big Boy, and goetta.
*Eric's birthday is today and my man is 29! I got him an authentic Reds jersey which made him so happy which in turn makes me so happy. I just realized that I have yet to discuss what a sports nut my husband is. Hmmm, that post soon to follow. To celebrate he went to Cincy (where else?) last night and saw the premiere of the Pete Rose movie, "4192." He loved it of course and got to see the man himself, Pete Rose. Always a thrill for my Honey!
*We just celebrated 3 months of marriage on July 10th. Woohoo!

That's all for now. I just received a mental letter saying, "Here's your mission if you choose to accept it." I've chosen the mission....this blog will self destruct in 5.......4..........3.........2...........**BOOM**

No comments:

Post a Comment