Life's great journey is made up of day by day delights.

Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!

This will be a short one but I have to tell you all that I am so excited for next month! I have a lot of things I am going to be doing for the Valentine's holiday. I can't wait to get started. What am I most excited for??? Eric and I are going to my home church's couples retreat!!! I can hardly contain myself. I am thrilled because I get to be with Eric and with people that I really love. Plus, I think this will be an awesome experience for Eric and I. I know the Lord is going to show us a lot and we are both so excited for the weekend! :-)

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! I am super excited for you! I wish we had a couples retreat here! Enjoy it, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll tell you all about it when we get back. Wouldn't it be so fun if you & Juan could come too? :-)

    ReplyDelete