Life's great journey is made up of day by day delights.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bookworm Wednesday...j/k j/k

Yeah so guess who didn't follow through with Bookwork Wednesday? This girl. Honestly, I want to get back into reading but have not found enough time to concentrate on a book. Any tips for a girl in need of some serious literary indulgence?? Do you read often? How do you fit a good book into your busy schedule? HELP A SISTER OUT. :-)
On an unrelated note: Thanksgiving is almost here! And do you know what that means??? CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE!!! Yay!!! I have just purchased our ornaments and our tree. I have a lot that I got last year (after Christmas) as well so I can hardly wait to put it to use. It will be so fun sharing Christmas with Eric! That is one of the things I am most excited about. :-) I am not going to talk more about the upcoming holiday season because otherwise I won't be able to stop and believe me! THERE. WILL. BE. MORE. HOLIDAY. POSTS. haha But to not leave you hanging, please enjoy this holiday favorite of mine (both movie and song)!

No comments:

Post a Comment