Life's great journey is made up of day by day delights.

Friday, November 12, 2010

We Are Not Alone

I constantly am going through stages of mini-obsessions. Anything from learning Italian to playing the SIMS to various songs, so on and so forth. What can I say? I have a lot of interests but may also be a little a.d.d. A perfect spazzy combination. :-)

My current obsession is this song, "We Are Not Alone." I stumbled upon it while exploring on youtube a few weeks ago. You can search it and find a variety of versions sung by choirs from all over the world. It's simple. It's beautiful. It's true. I hope you enjoy and I encourage you to find more versions of this song on the web. If you find one that is super great, send it my way! :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0sTeTBj1Vc&feature=related

Psalm 46:11

"The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah."

No comments:

Post a Comment