Life's great journey is made up of day by day delights.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Color of the Week: Rose Bud

Hey, hey! Hope you all had a great weekend! Besides feeling a little icky sicky, my weekend was great!! Got a lot of deep cleaning I wanted to get done, celebrated Eric's birthday (I rocked some faux lashes a la Real Housewives style), and continued the celebration in his hometown of Cincinnati. Good times, good times. But enough of that....let's get on to the color of the week!

A few weeks ago, someone commented that they wanted me to find a metallic rose color. A shade that would work if you wear red OR pink. She had a favorite but would soon be running out and her particular color was discontinued. Wah, wah. Sensing an adventure, I jumped at the chance to discover a perfect fit! Hopefully I didn't disappoint. Anonymous, this is for YOU!


VIA, Rose Bud from Pure Ice, # 969 cp
Meet Rose Bud! This little lady is a super sweet, fun addition to any beauty collection. A metallic-ish rosey color that definitely works with red or pink and let's be honest, Ladies! Finding a color that can work both ways is always tough. I am really enjoying this color and it makes me feel ultra feminine. I got this little gem at Wal-Mart for a buck and some change. PERFECT! P.S.- I totally took this bottle all over the store, putting it next to red items then next to pink to make sure it worked. Apparently, I have to bring a little crazy wherever I go.

Anonymous, I hope this is the color you were looking for. Enjoy! :-)

What hue is on your nails this week? Is there a shade you are looking for but can't find? If so, message me and I will see if I can help!! :-) Until next time, HUGS AND KISSES...

No comments:

Post a Comment