I am honestly super stoked about this month! The folks at Birch Box chose a great theme for July: The 5 Senses of Summer!! All of the items are directly sensory related. Go ahead, take a peek!
|edited via, via|
The 5 Senses of Summer
|edited via, via|
2. Oscar de la Renta Live in Love Perfume Live in Love obviously covers the smelling sense. And may I just say it covers it beautifully? This epitomizes a perfume to me. I don't think I would have initally chosen this scent myself but the more I am wearing it, the more I am enjoying it.
3. Larabar Uber Bar I love a good granola type bar and I also love Larabar brand so I was a happy girl when I discovered this in my box. This bar is the Cherry Cobbler flavor and packed full of flavor it is! This puppy is stuffed with goodness: cherries, nuts, and other natural awesome treasures. Taste sensation covered? CHECK!
4. Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Olive One thing I love about Birch Box is that they introduce the consumer to cosmetic companies and their products. I, myself, have never heard of Eyeko but now I am so glad I am acquainted. Eyeliner is one of my signature pieces in my make-up bag but I typically go for a gel liner. I may not after trying out this baby, though. It is so easy to use, the color is very strong, and it dries quickly (i.e. no smudging). UPDATE: I have used this the last few days and I. AM. OBSESSED. It is amazing and lasts all day. L-O-V-E.
5. Earbuds...This was an unexpected treat! For the sense of hearing, they sent hot pink and green ear buds along with a link to find some great playlists. I am so excited to use these at the gym!!
6. Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens I have mentioned before that I am a girl with skin issues so when I saw these blotting linens I was pretty stoked. I hate the middle-of-the-day-attack-of-oily-skin. This has always been a bothersome issue with me so I can't wait to try these out and see if they help beat that shine that tends to consume my face come 3 o'clock. I'm not the only one with this problem, right?!? Just realized, this is a 6th item....maybe it ties in with touch?? If you're smarter than me and have a clue, let me know.
You all know I love great beauty products and this month's box did not disappoint. The only downside is that I can hardly wait till next month!!
Are you a Birch Box fanatic like yours truly? What looks like the best product this month?? Until next time, HUGS AND KISSES....