Life's great journey is made up of day by day delights.

Friday, July 6, 2012

EXTRA! EXTRA! The Liter Sale is Back!

While sitting at my computer, trying to cool of with a lemon chill, I was thinking about all of the wonderful things about summer.......

Cook-outs, swimming, fun clothes, great outdoor activities, spending time with family and friends, AAAAAANNNNNDDDD......Beauty Brands Annual Liter Sale!!!

On my day off, I ran in just to check something out and BAM! Awesome sale right in my face. I had completely spaced out that this sale would be going on right now. If you aren't familiar with this sale, you will want to be. Beauty Brands is a store with name brand, high end, salon quality products. Once a year they cut their customers a break by slashing prices on their liter size shampoo's and conditioner's. I walked away with this....


Redken's Clear Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner
via
They smell a-mazing! My hair has not felt this soft in a long time. I also got their Blown Away09 in a sample size, perfect for travel and the gym, for $2.00. It looks like I will have to make it last because they recently discountinued this product. Another Redken item I snagged was their Real Control Intense Renewal Super Moisurizing Mask...Heaven. It is Heaven for my hair. It's not only started to repair my hair but it has also started repairing the relationship with The Locks and I. My hair acts like it kind of likes me again. I definitely wouldn't have gotten these items if I had not saved the money that I had. After getting a steal on the shampoo and conditioner, I had enough room in my beauty budget to splurge a little.

And you can too until August 15th! So get out there and rock your 'do while saving some green.

This is one of my favorite sales. Have you already stocked up? What is a favorite sale that you look forward to every year? Until next time, HUGS AND KISSES...

No comments:

Post a Comment